South Park County Sanitation District
About the District:
- Service area: 1,460 acres
- Service recipients: 4,371 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: none (see Discharge below)
- Design capacity: not applicable (collection system only)
- Discharge: Collected influent is routed through the Todd Road Lift Station, located at Todd Road and Moorland Avenue, to the Laguna Subregional system for treatment.
- Board of Directors: Sonoma Water's Board of Directors act as the District's Board.
Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice
- General Questions: Front Desk (Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm PST): 707-526-5370
- After Hours Emergency (24 Hours): 707-543-3805
- Rate Questions: Kathy Badger 707-521-6215 or Kathy.Badger@scwa.ca.gov
- Project Permitting and Engineering Records requests: