Our Water & Energy Education and Clerical/Records Management Teams are is looking for Interns!
Starting pay: $17.21 per hour (undergrad level) $18.92 (graduate level).
Approximately 20 hours a week!
Our Clerical/Records Management Section is looking for an organized, team player with a strong work ethic and great communication skills!
Internship description: Clerical/Records Management Section:
Learn and perform administrative tasks, including: preparing records for scanning, scanning large collections of paper documents, making copies, electronically transfer data; organize records for offsite storage, and perform various data entry projects.
Participate in staffing the reception desk by answering phones and directing calls from the public. This is an onsite position at our Main Administration Offices in Santa Rosa
• Current enrollment at an accredited college or university and a valid California driver’s license.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
• A typing speed of 45 words per minute or greater is beneficial.
• Spanish language fluency is desirable
Be Our Next Water and Energy Education Intern!
Are you passionate about the environment and resource conservation?
Do you enjoy working with youth?
Want to make a difference in our community by working in the public sector?
As a Water and Energy Education Intern you will...
• Learn about youth engagement strategies and environmental stewardship
• Be trained in teaching K-12 classroom lessons and leading field trips on the following environmental topics:
• Climate Change
• Water and Energy Conservation
• Storm Drain Pollution
• Water Quality for Endangered Salmon
• Assist with administrative tasks to support education programs
• Valid California driver’s license.
• Interest in working with diverse youth populations
• Interest in education and the environment
• Bilingual Spanish skills and cross cultural competence are desirable
Please submit your resume and statement of interest to: WAHuman.Resources@scwa.ca.gov
Deadline to apply for Clerical: March 26, 2023
Deadline to apply Water & Energy Education : April 7, 2023