Penngrove Sanitation Zone
About the Zone
- Service area: 475 acres
- Service recipients: 554 Equivalent Single-Family Dwelling
- Treatment level: None (see Discharge below)
- Design capacity: Not applicable (collection system only)
- Discharge: The collected sewage from the Penngrove Sanitation Zone is routed through the Penngrove Sanitation Zone's lift station to the City of Petaluma's system for treatment.
- Board of Directors: Sonoma Water's Board of Directors act as the Zone's Board.
Newsletter and Proposition 218 Notice
Sewer System Management Plan
The goal of the Penngrove Sanitation Zone Sewer System Management Plan (SSMP) is to provide a plan and schedule to properly manage, operate, and maintain all parts of the sanitary sewer system to prevent SSOs (Sanitary Sewer Overflow) and mitigate any SSOs that do occur. This will help reduce and prevent SSOs, as well as mitigate any SSOs that do occur.
Water Efficiency Rebate Program - Rebates for high-efficiency toilets, clothes washers and more.